GIC 2018 details
When? From 28 July to 4 August 2018.
Where? Congress Centre: Les Jardins de l’Anjou, La Pommeraye, France (30 km from Angers, 2 hours from Paris by TGV train).
Programme: 4h30 of experiential workshops and 1h30 of keynote presentations daily. Discover the detailed programme here
How to participate? Sign up here: Registration page. You can reserve your hotel lodging at the same time as you sign up for the congres
Join up with 300 specialists and discover the latest conscious breathing techniques.
Creativity, joy and wellbeing will be at the heart of these seven days spent in the lush domain of Jardins de l’Anjou, La Pommeraye, in the Maine-et-Loire region of France.
For participants coming from all over the world, the GIC offers a uniquely enriching experience; the possibility to gather, exchange, learn and share. Thanks to the comprehensive range of workshops and conferences on offer, every day offers the opportunity to explore the connection between conscious breathing and joy. Participants can also share their latest knowledge, teaching others to develop awareness skills and become masters of their own wellbeing thanks to the power of intentional breathing.
Information: Keynote lectures
- Love + Light = Joy by Dr Judith Kravitz
- Laughing Yoga and Joy by Fabrice Loizeau
- Breath + Inner senses awakening = Joy by Dr Nathalie Geetha Babouraj
- How to introduce the power of Conscious Breathing to a larger public? Round-table moderated by Edouard Stacke
- Joy and social networks? by Guillermo Richen
- Joy and Wisdom by Judee Gee
- The Science of Breathwork by Dr Philippa Wheble
As a professional facilitator, you can propose (or co-facilitate) up to three workshops!
To date, just some of the inspiring events being offered:
- Holotropic Breathwork: Trance states and life force – Brigitte Chavas & Jean-Marie Jobelin
- Tranformational Breath®: Unconditional Love and Forgiveness Programme- Judith Kravitz
- Laughter yoga: Joy in movement – Fabrice Loizeau
- Wutao: At the heart of the breath – Julian King
- Vital’Respir: Express your personal power – Edouard Stacke
- Rebirthing: The joy of transformation – Silke Modersohn
- Tantric breathwork: The alchemy of joy – Judee Gee
- Role of conscious breathing in cancer management – Nadja Benshop
- Breathwork in business – Paul Barrett & Catharina von Bargen
- Breath, sound and joy – Karina Schelde
- Vitality circles – Danielle De Wilde …..
…Follow us on Facebook